SAP GRC Access Control is the SAP GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) module that allows automating the access management process, as well as monitoring the different access risks in real time.
The main benefits offered by this module are:
- Detect and mitigate risks. Automatically identify and mitigate access risks in SAP and/or third-party systems.
- Strengthen compliance. Integrates compliance checks and risk mitigation in the different processes.
- Greater autonomy for users. Allows users to submit access requests and for approvals of these requests to be based on a defined flow.
In the following Webinar (in Spanish), presented by Jose Gonzalez in November 2020, Senior Consultant and SAP Security and SAP GRC specialist at Inprosec, they are presented in a simple and summarized way:
- SAP GRC solution catalog.
- Main functionalities and benefits offered by SAP GRC Access Control.
- Integration of Access Control functionalities resulting in the automation in combination of the role model with SAP GRC.
- Practical examples made in our SAP GRC 12 lab.
- Key points.