SAPinsider EMEA 2022 will be held from November 15th to 17th in Vienna (Austria), at the Austria Center Vienna, where a global community of more than 1000 SAP users, experts and partners interested in the 6 different topics of this important event will gather.
Within the SAP GRC area there will be a total of 12 presentations on different topics, such as the latest SAP news from Neil Patrick (Solution Manager, GRC & Security at SAP) or some tips and recommendations to overcome the most common challenges in SAP security and GRC. In addition, several case studies will be presented on different implementations and improvements of SAP customers’ GRC systems, such as the case of Heineken and how it transformed its global risk management into SAP GRC. Thanks to this type of presentations, we will discover real customer cases and lessons learned based on their experience.
In general, there will be more than 100 presentations on the 6 main themes of this huge event, which will be:
- Finance: Obtain resources, tools and information to help master the world of finance through SAP.
- SAP S/4HANA: Immerse yourself in the wide world of SAP S/4HANA to discover the latest news and learn about all aspects related to its implementation.
- GRC: Learn about real-world cases of GRC process integration to address real-time enterprise security management challenges and integrate risk management into strategy, planning and operational execution.
- Cloud, Operations & Platform: Learn about the most appropriate SAP solutions for each company, how to successfully manage a cloud model and define strategies to update employees.
- Cybersecurity: Learn best practices to protect against threats and stay abreast of the latest trends and strategies in cybersecurity.
- Data & Analytics: Discover the best tools and technologies available to manage data and successfully leverage analytics across the enterprise for competitive advantage.
After the hiatus of face-to-face events during these last years, Inprosec Group will participate another year in SAPinsider EMEA, however, if you want to remember our passage through previous editions here we leave you the summary of SAPinsider EMEA 2019. This year, Iago Fortes (Managing Director), Inés Lamas (International Sales Manager) and José Martín Pérez (Senior Consultant) will attend on behalf of Grupo Inprosec, as we consider that attending this event is absolutely necessary to continue expanding our knowledge in the SAP GRC area, as well as to discover the direction that the future of the industry is taking and what new products are being designed to meet the current needs of SAP customers.