From February 24th-28th, Inprosec represented Spain for the first time at the RSA Conference in San Francisco, one of the most important cyber-security events in the world.
Thanks to ICEX and INCIBE, several Spanish companies have been able to participate in the RSA for a week. With the assembly of the Spain Pavilion, each company had a stand to promote its brand. The Spanish cybersecurity sector has been able to make a show of strength during this event.
Our company’s presence has been a success. We have been able to get to know the members of the Spanish cybersecurity companies more closely, and new business and collaboration opportunities have arisen with them. In addition, we have had visitors from several countries to our stand, including Mexican companies, where Inprosec also has offices. At Inprosec we do not hesitate to return next year, as thanks to the first contact, an experience in the future will bring us many more benefits.
In addition to the activities belonging to the RSA Conference itself, ICEX and INCIBE organized various activities for the companies in the Spain Pavilion:
- Breakfast with CISO’s. On the first day, we had the opportunity to present our company in front of all the Spanish information security managers.
- Visit to Palo Alto Networks: After breakfast, we were able to visit the facilities of one of the most important companies in Silicon Valley.
- Spain Pavilion event: on the second day a Meet&Greet meeting was held to welcome Spanish companies and receive all foreign visitors.
- Spanish Cibersecurity Breakfast on Wednesday February 26, with presentations from great Spanish entrepreneurs in the USA in the world of cybersecurity.
- Dinner with ISMS Forum-ICEX-INCIBE on the same Wednesday evening, February 26th.
In the coming year, our company will try to encourage many more CFE to CFE meetings, both with Spanish and foreign companies. The networking that can be generated in this type of event is an opportunity that we cannot waste.