At Inprosec we are looking for a Project Management Manager.
As you know, Cybersecurity services are increasingly demanded by companies due to the exponential increase of cyber-attacks, so our team is constantly growing.
Below we will explain what will be the tasks to perform and responsibilities:
- Manage projects related to information security and SAP security.
- Lead the work teams assigned to the projects you lead.
- Manage communications with the different project partners (both internal and external).
- Establish detailed project plans and monitor compliance.
- Identify and manage risks and issues affecting projects.
- Manage the documentation repository of the projects he/she leads.
- Periodically report the status of projects to the company’s project management office.
- Evaluate the performance of project team members.
- Identify lessons learned to be applied to subsequent projects.
- Make suggestions for changes, improvements and how to implement them.
To achieve the objectives, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- University education, preferably in the technological and/or industrial field.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in project management in the field of information technology.
- Experience in team management.
- Experience in the use of project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project).
- Experience or certifications related to project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, etc.).
- Knowledge and/or experience in cybersecurity is desirable.
- Knowledge and/or experience in SAP is desirable.
- Professional command of the English language. Other languages are desirable.
- Business and results oriented.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Residence in the area of influence of Vigo.
If you are a proactive person and want to get involved in a project committed to information security, this is the opportunity you were looking for, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com