Our team is looking for a person in charge of Corporate Support of the Inprosec group: Administration, Finance and Labor Management. This person will be responsible for a team of 3-4 people, reporting directly to Inprosec’s General Management and Corporate Support Management.
Inprosec is in a moment of change, growth and expansion and we are looking for a dynamic and challenging person to lead and manage the Corporate Support team, as well as to advise and participate in the company’s decisions, within his or her field.
Responsibilities and functions
- Support all companies (3) and business areas.
- Management and coordination of the Corporate Support Team (3-4 people) and the suppliers/advisors of the area (3-4 advisory teams).
- Planning the areas of action to achieve the defined objectives.
- Ensuring the existence of economic-financial information that contributes value to the decision making process of the management committee.
- Treasury management.
- Support in the search for and management of financing.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax and labor regulations of the company.
- Management of Finance (PGC and Analytical Accounting), Fiscal (Taxes) and Administration (Labor, Mercantile/Corporate and General: Offices).
- Budgetary management and control of his area and the global one.
- Support to the General Management.
- Guarantee of compliance with the defined internal policies, as well as compliance with internal deadlines.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- 2 years of professional experience in the area.
- Results oriented.
- Experience in team management and coordination.
- Experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Experience in accounting (including analytical)
- Experience in treasury management.
- Experience with accounting and management software and programs.
- Residence in the area of influence of Vigo.
- Knowledge and/or experience in R&D&I bonus management.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the management of internal and external financing of the company, including subsidies.
- Knowledge and / or experience in management of companies (commercial).
- Knowledge and/or experience in labor administration, as well as applicable regulations (not talent/people management).
- Experience in positions of Assistant and/or Management Support.
- English or other languages.
What is offered?
At Inprosec there is a commitment to the training and development of our staff to achieve the right work/life balance. This position is a challenge and an opportunity to participate in the growth project of the Inprosec group, where you will have the opportunity to train and grow professionally.
- Attractive project in innovative and future sector, in a young, modern, digital and growing company.
- Flexibility: so that the employee can organize his or her working day with the aim of improving the work-life balance, including the option of teleworking.
- Training and professional development: we agree on a career plan with each employee, focusing on the objectives for the development of each employee’s position.
- Remuneration with variable and commissions based on results.
- Social benefits: Christmas basket and lunch, in-company English classes and other training at no cost, flexible remuneration, internal events (“Team Building”), quarterly lunches, office with food provided by the company.
If you are a proactive person and want to get involved in a project committed to information security, this is the opportunity you were looking for, do not hesitate to send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for our offer on LinkedIn.