After a second year of pandemic with more difficulties for some than for others, from Inprosec we want to be positive thinking about how much we have grown, both personally and professionally, and how much we will continue to advance THANKS to you and your confidence in us.
It has not been a year of great numbers, but it has been a year of building and laying a solid foundation for the future and of having found the strength and resilience that characterizes us to have achieved all this.
- Although we have not achieved some of the relevant numbers of our goals, we have carried out a large number of initiatives from our master plan.
- This time we have been able to celebrate our 10 years, with an event of great interest and great participation with our customers and partners, which we have echoed and you can enjoy with several videos and articles.
- We have also been able to carry out an internal activity very typical of our DNA with a visit to nature in an emblematic environment that surrounds us as are the Cies Islands, to celebrate 11 years and being the first time we got together in a safe environment the whole team.
- Once again we beat the record number of workers, with a high degree of satisfaction, improving on the previous year, and in the absence of some important projects only pending signature we could be in front of the sales record.
- We have incorporated in InprOTech a Manager and Head of Business Development and in Inprosec a Head of International Development, selection processes that have been a major challenge but have given results in the short term and are promising for the future.
- We have also participated and sponsored the first CIBER.GAL event and precisely from InprOTech in collaboration with Tecdesoft and Gradiant, we have presented the DICI (Demostrador Inteligente de Ciberseguridad Industrial).
- We continue with the development of our ERP, of which we can highlight a greater integration, as it has become our time and project management tool. Thanks to it, we have achieved a greater integration of systems with the corresponding “decommissioning” of the previous system.
- We have conducted for the first time a survey to customers and potential customers, being the most ambitious survey to date, to have both knowledge of our brand image, for Inprosec and InprOTech, and to know the degree of overall satisfaction and safety improvement by our customers. We hope to tell you the details soon.
- Finally, as a finishing touch, we launched the InprOTech website, our branch dedicated to Industrial Cybersecurity.
For all this we want to share with you our optimism for the new year and WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY AND SAFE 2022!
WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAYSS AND A HAPPY AND SAFE 2022!