Another year we have had the pleasure of participating in the SAP GRC 2020 EMEA event that took place on November 17th, 18th and 19th, and which our SAP consultants Tamara Rivera and Ramón Ferreiro had the opportunity to attend, and to gather the most outstanding and interesting information for the department.
Due to the current circumstances of the pandemic, the event had to be held virtually and the presentations were of two types:
- Live Sessions: Live presentations, which have been recorded and will be available within the next 30 days. During the 3 days, 67 “Live Sessions” were given.
- On Demand Sessions: These sessions have not been conducted live and a PDF is available to download the content. About 50 “On Demand” presentations are available.
The training courses have been divided into four different areas: GRC, SAP S/4HANA, Platform & Technology and Financials, with the distribution of the training courses in each area being very similar:
Each of these four areas divided the trainings as follows:
- GRC: Audit and Risk Management, Access Control and Security and Process Control.
- S/4HANA: Business Case, Migration & Deployment and Finance.
- Platform & Technology: Security, Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure and Systems Operation & Administration.
- Financials: S/4HANA Finance & Central Finance, Tax Management, Financial Planning & Analysis and Optimize Core Finance.
We leave you a graph with this information, where you can see that the most recurrent formations were Financials – S/4HANA Finance & Central Finance, Platform & Technology – Data & Analytics and SAP S/4HANA – Migration & Deployment:
A very different event from other years where we cannot deny that we have missed the interaction with other participants. We are looking forward to next year’s event, which we will certainly not miss.