After the achievement of the NEOTEC support by the InprOTech team, Inprosec’s business line. It will increase its team after the support of CDTI (Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial) to our project.
“SANTI.IA“, acronym for “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN NETWORK THREAT SAFETY ANALYSIS IN THE INDUSTRY” is the key to achieving this support. This project consists of an advanced technology in development to improve the functionalities of our current “SANTI”.
In order for the good news to continue, we are looking for a business leader that will allow the company to establish itself as a leader in Galician industrial cyber security and continue to be a strong competitor in the national market. InprOTech is a start-up that was born 3 years ago within Inprosec, with the aim of covering the growing needs in cyber security in the industrial network market.
Below we will explain the tasks to be performed and responsibilities for the new InprOTech’s Manager:
- InprOTech’s initiatives in the strategic plans
- Execution of the Business Plan and monitoring
- Support in the development of the Commercial Plan with the Commercial Management of the group and cooperation in the Marketing Plan
- Business development, nationally and internationally
- Detection of potential customer and service needs
- Management of a team of 3-4 technical profiles
- Management control and financial management
- Cooperation in the search for funding
- Management of the network of contacts and partners and search for strategic collaborators
- Coordinate the project execution, commercial and development areas
In order to achieve the objectives, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- University education, preferably in the technological and/or industrial field
- Experience in management of companies, areas or projects in the industrial/logistic sector
- Sensitivity and familiarity with the ICT world
- Experience in project and team management
- Knowledge and/or experience in cybersecurity desirable
- Professional command of English and other languages valued
- Availability to travel
- Involvement in a team willing to face new challenges in a key sector
If you think that this is the opportunity you were looking for, do not hesitate to contact us through the following LinkedIn job offer: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2358575506/